Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Birthdays #1

Campbell's Birthday

Two months ago our baby turned two. He's a very active two year old that keeps us all on our toes. There's never a dull moment in our home, seriously, just when I think I can take a breather, Campbell has made more work for me. He's a very curious little guy, and the kids like to call him Curious Campbell, in fact, they often ask who I think is more curious him or George. This is fitting as George is one of his favorite PBS shows.

I don't know if it's because he's the youngest and watches all the older kids or if it's just his personality, but he seems to be doing things earlier than the rest. To give you an example, He has figured on his own that he can watch a Thomas video on the computer if he just puts the dvd in the computer. When I discovered it was in, I asked all the kids and David if they had put it in, and they told me they hadn't. He's a smartie and anything with buttons fascinates him. I'm interested to see where this will take him as well as us.

For his birthday I made him a train cake, since he loves Thomas trains (Sorry grandpa I'm working on the tractors). He got a Mickey Mouse tricycle that has buttons and makes lots of noise, a helmet, and paly dough that he likes to make his own colors with. For dinner we had Waffles, fruit Kabobs, and cake and ice cream.



No comments: