Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pinewood Derby Mania

**Guest Blogger Cole**
I had my second Pinewood Derby on Wednesday, Jan. 27 and raced The Black Knight to some victories. It was a little light, so dad had to tape 75 cents on the back, just to help. I did get some wins in the races. Here is a picture of my car in the lead of the others. I made a win for that one the rest was second or third place. I had a lot of fun even though I didn't win. Then, I had my picture taken with Joshua and Benjamin. At the end, I got my Bear award and bubble gum for good listening.






2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cool car Cole!

Julie said...

Hi! It's Julie Bennett from back in American Falls. Mike just had his first Pinewood Derby and had a blast. It's fun to keep up with you guys via blogs. We've enjoyed getting to know the newest additions.