Sunday, October 14, 2007

Aloha and Mahalo



I was hoping to get in some pics of my trip to Puerto Rico, but due to camera issues, I don't have any pictures, yet...So eventually I hope to have something out there for you. Anyway, it has been long enough since I have updated things so I wanted to let you know how my trip to Hawai'i went. It is a beautiful place for sure, even if almost all my daylight hours were spent at work (6:30 - 5:00 days). I went to Kaua'i, and Oahu to work with the research centers there. I did find some time to visit the sites such as Captain Cook's landing in Hawai'i (the first European in Hawai'i), Waimea Canyon (the Grand Canyon of Hawai'i), a little seaside action, and that is about it. I did include some pictures from Oahu including a view of Pearl Harbor, Honolulu, Waikiki, and Diamond Head (all in the picture behind me), and an incredible sunset from a resort in Oahu called Ko Olina. Anyway it was a productive trip and I definitely need to go back and take Sherrie!

5 comments:

The Ostheds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ostheds said...

Awesome pictures! Thanks for the postcard!

Tom said...

Pictures look great!!! But why did you leave out the ones with your grass skirt?

The Edde Family said...

Absolutely great pictures! Thanks for sharing them. Hope you get to go again and take Sherrie.

Daniel, Kari and Co. said...

and you get paid for that!!! I wish I worked for that company. :)